Different editing modes
When you first initiate the program, you are welcomed by a screen where you can select the editing mode – Full Feature Editor, Easy Editor or Slideshow Creator.
Working with the Easy Editor
The Easy Editor consists of a wizard in which you import videos and photos (the “drag and drop” method is supported) and select a style (Broadway, Original, Fast Motion, Slow Motion, or you can download more templates).
Plus, you can adjust the video (add background music, mix audio level between music and the video’s audio, specify the movie duration) and preview the video (you can enable 3D mode – auto detect, Anaglyph Red/Cyan, 3D-Ready HTDV, Micro-polarizer LCD 3D).
Finally, you can produce the video (save it on the disk or on a device, upload it online, burn it to disc, or enter advanced editing mode). The Slideshow Creator wizard is similar to the one in Easy Editor.
Switching to the Full Feature Editor
The Full Feature Editor allows you to capture media from any external device and easily import it in the timeline view, as well as use special effects (3D, NewBlue Art Effects, particles, special, styles, text masking, visual).
Also, you can insert objects, particles and text into the video (3D, general, paint animations, downloaded, custom, or from previous PowerDirector versions), use transitions (e.g. 2D, 3D, 3D-like, audio, slides, stripes) and audio mixing tools, record your voice over video, and add chapters and subtitles.
Downloading more style templates was not available in our case, since PowerDirector failed to recognize any of our web browsers. The program also lags a little when you import media or select 3D mode in the video preview section, and it crashed once when the Full Feature failed to recognize a format which was previously imported by Easy Editor.
The help file is well-drawn, although it could have contained tutorials and more snapshots. The program’s interface is easy to navigate through, so novices shouldn’t have any trouble using PowerDirector.
A powerful video editing program
All in all, CyberLink PowerDirector Ultra does a great job at editing video (while using a high amount of system resources), although we had expected to see more of its revamped engine.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System : Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 (64 bit OS recommended)
- Screen Resolution : 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above
- Memory : 2GB required (6GB or above recommended)
- CPU : Intel Core™ i-series or AMD Phenom® II and above
- VGA : 128 MB VGA VRAM or higher
- Hard Disk Space : 7GB required
- Burning Device : Burning drive is required for disc burning purpose
- Sound Card : Windows compatible sound card is required
- Language Support English, French, German, Italian, Spanish (European), Chinese Simplified, Chinese traditional, Japanese, Korean
Download CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 15.0.2509.0 Full Keygen
Size : 1.1 GB
=> Keygen Only : Download Here
Cara Aktivasi :
*Baca file di Readme.txt
Download Versi Sebelumnya :
- Download v15.0.2509.0Setup + Patch : via Google Drive | Uptobox | Uploadaf | Partagora
- Download v15.0.2026.0 Setup + Patch : via Userscloud | Uptobox | Filescloud | Uploadso