Adobe Media Encoder CC 2017 – an encoding program that allows you to encode audio and video files in various common formats for different applications and audiences. These video and audio formats are characterized by high degree of compression.
Using this program, you can export video in formats suitable for devices ranging from DVD-players, and Web sites to mobile phones, portable media players and TV standard and high definition.
It is important that Adobe Media Encoder CC 2017 can handle multiple video and audio clips in a batch mode; in environments where video is a significant part of the content, batch processing speeds up workflow.
During video encoding software you can add, reorder, and change the encoding settings of files in the batch processing queue.
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2017 supports different video export formats depending on the Adobe applications that are installed together with the program. In particular, it is a coding core for Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Prelude. However, the program may be used as a standalone encoding means.
Advantages of Adobe Media Encoder CC 2017:
- Stapling clips while importing
- Support for the publication in Behance
- Rendering only the alpha channel
- Support for exports of AS-10
- Browser Media
- Insert and transcoding
- Export files directly from Audition and Character Animator
- Support for the publication in Twitter
- New feature folders imports
- Support for exports in the Panasonic AVC-LongG
- Support for the redistribution of the time FCP XML
- Direct export to XDCAM HD disc
- Smart rendering of QT XDCAM HD in MXF XDCAM HD
- Support for HEVC 10-bit output
- Added a new checkbox to remove the restrictions on the duration for XAVC-Intra specification
- Parameter “with the attributes of the source file” for still image formats
Downloads Adobe Media Encoder CC 2017 v11.0.2 Multilingual Full Patch
=> Patch Only : Download Here